Location: Ilkley Office
A key new role has been created to help us move forward with our Systems Development. There is significant scope for personal and professional development within this role. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to develop their career in Salesforce and Systems Development/Implementation.
As the company Salesforce Administrator you will:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 40+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Support users with questions, training and produce supporting documentation
- Maintain data quality/integrity
- Support the Systems Integration Project, including scoping, engaging project stakeholders, QA/Acceptance testing
- Work with our Systems Developer to build knowledge of Connect (software orchestration tool) and supporting users with this.
To achieve this you need the following skills:
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
- Salary from £20,000 per annum (based upon experience)
- 20 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- An additional day for each year you are with us
- A day for Christmas Shopping and you can’t be expected to work on your birthday – so you get that off too!
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to work in a progressive, supportive company with great people, please email your CV with a covering note, including your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renumeration: From £20,000 per annum (based on experience)
If you would like to apply for this position please contact:
Julia Williams at email@example.com