Wednesday March 20th | 10am-11am
Join us for a webinar featuring Safeguarding Consultant Joanne Bocko where we’ll be covering the digital aspects of Keeping Children Safe in Education with the chance to ask questions and share best practice with your peers in education.
- Online Risks: The 4 Cs: Content, Contact, Conduct, Commerce
- Key Points for Online Safety: Roles, Training, Policies, Governing Bodies
- School Policies and Combatting Online Risks: Approaches to Policy Creation
- Parental Engagement: Critical Thinking and Educating Parents
- Filtering and Monitoring: New Expectations for Schools
Check out the preview below for an idea of what to expect: