Ultrafast Broadband (FTTP)
Incredible speeds at affordable prices
- Ultrafast (FTTP) is the next generation in Broadband Technologies. Ideal for budget-conscious schools requiring high-speed, high-quality broadband to meet the DfE’s current standards.
- FTTP or Fibre To The Premises, delivers speeds in increments up to 1,000Mbps (1Gbps) providing the fastest available broadband at the lowest ever available price.
- An FTTP connection can allow you to take advantage of as many cloud services as you need without impacting your school’s broadband performance.
- Downloading school files, however large, could become almost instantaneous and can provide improved quality video calls.
- Ideal as your main broadband connection or as a back-up line for larger schools.
How it works
- Unlike a traditional FTTC connection where fibre runs only as far as the street cabinet, FTTP, or Fibre to the Premises, uses fibre connecting directly to your school or MAT. This provides what is known as Gigabit capable broadband.
What are the maximum speeds?
Increments up to 1Gbps/1000Mbps download | 115Mbps upload