Primary & SEN Schools
Broadband, Safeguarding and Security Services
- Since 2007 Schools Broadband has been leading the field in high-speed broadband connections for schools and Multi Academy Trusts of all sizes.
- We are also one of the UK’s most respected providers of web filtering and safeguarding software for schools, as well as internet security, and school VoIP phone systems.
- Protecting and supporting over 2,000 UK schools and 275 multi academy trusts, our filtering, monitoring and enhanced safeguarding service keeps children safe online, surpassing all requirements of the Prevent Duty and Keeping Children Safe In Education guidelines.
- Together with our multi award-winning managed security service, we protect schools and MATs against the severest of cyber-attacks, with our all-in-one solution combining firewalls, antivirus, e-mail filtering, DDoS protection and more in one simplified system.
- Our unique cloud-hosted infrastructure means there is no requirement to buy, store or maintain any onsite equipment. It’s easy to switch and you benefit from world-leading technologies at a price that’s right for you.
- Connectivity – Fast broadband for less with a package to suit your individual school’s needs and budget. For primary schools we recommend a minimum of 100Mbps.
- Cyber Security – Our Managed Security Service for schools combines our unique cloud infrastructure with world-leading Fortinet security and enables some of the world’s most advanced cyber security at an affordable price. 24/7/365 monitoring and real-time advanced protection against the severest of cyber attacks with anti-DDoS protection as standard.
- Web Filtering – Our hosted web filtering software for schools provides some of the most respected filtering and safeguarding technology available. Students are protected in line with DfE and KCSiE regulatory requirements with education-specific filtering, automatically updated block categories, safeguarding alerts use pre-defined safeguarding reports for DSLs.