Safeguarding For Microsoft Teams
Monitor Microsoft Teams chat for inappropriate messages and images using A.I based visual threat detection
- Cloud Based Remote monitoring and management for Microsoft Teams.
- Monitoring: Using key word and image inspection, Senso.cloud monitors Microsoft Teams’ Chat messages, inspecting images for visual threats and keyword algorithms focused on user safety.
- Alerts: The Senso.cloud safeguarding software means you receive automated alerts when inappropriate messages or images are sent via Teams’ Chat.
- Indentifying Trends: Graphs and data visually represent violations made, allowing you to react to trends and address issues before they become a reoccuring problem.
- Logs: All alerts are logged by date, severity, and channel name and contain a copy of the image and message allowing you to manage the situation.
- Safeguarding: The ‘report a concern’ feature, allows all users, including staff, to report anything that has caused them concern directly from Teams.
- Easy to use: And no expensive server software.
- Monitor and manage activity across all devices with Senso.cloud all-in-one cloud based solution for network, classroom, safeguarding and asset management.
- Enhanced level of management: manage off-line computer activity in schools.
- Security & Reliability: Built on Microsoft Azure with SSL Encryption and Hashing.
- Easy to Manage: Manage any number of Windows and Chrome devices, including BYOD, across your entire estate, from one centralised web portal, in real time.
- Easy Reporting: Report on your IT estate across multiple sites.
- Affordable: Only pay for the features you need.