Internet enabled phones designed to save your school money
- Cost Savings: Save 100% on line rentals by replacing the need for traditional ISDN lines. Also benefit from significantly reduced call costs, with no extra hardware costs if your PBX is SIP compatible.
- Flexible and Scalable: Configure exactly to match your school’s needs.
- Easy Management: Benefit from one standard bill for everything so you can take control of communication costs.
- Guaranteed Call Quality: With protected bandwidth, staff and students can be assured of great call quality.
- IP phone services run over an internet connection, they replace ISDN phone lines and can provide cost savings of up to 70% on line rental and 100% on call charges.
- Our SIP Trunks have dedicated and protected bandwidth for both voice and data, so even when demand for services is at its peak, both students and staff can enjoy uninterrupted internet and phone use at the same time.
When should my school switch?
BT has already started the withdrawal of ISDN phone lines, which means schools will need to switch to a VoIP or SIP phone service as soon as possible.